Mark Sisco, M.D.
501 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 504-2333
Monday: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
We Are Open!
Now that the COVID-19 curve is flattening, we are expanding our clinical operations to welcome new and returning patients for in-office procedures and consultations. To maximize safety, we have instituted the following precautions:
Screening of patients and employees (with testing whenever indicated) – we screen for symptoms and perform temperature screening.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- All staff interacting with patients will wear face masks and eye shields; where appropriate, additional protective equipment is also used. We have adequate PPE to meet all CDC recommendations
- All patients are required to wear a face covering when entering our office. If you don’t have your own, we will provide one.
Patient Safety Precautions
- We are offering video consults and follow up visits to reduce the need for patients to come in.
- Staggered appointment times and adjusted schedules to limit the number of patients in the office at any time
- Patients will wait in an exam room rather then in the waiting room
- On-line check in to reduce time and people in line
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedures that meet all CDC/IDHP guidelines for COVID- 19